Black Friday is a great time to invest in your online business. Here are some of the best Black Friday deals for bloggers and online entrepreneurs!
While I’m not a huge fan of marketing trick that Black Friday plays on people, it is possible to use this time in your favor and get great deals on things or services you actually need.
How to use Black Friday deals wisely?
For example, if you’re planning to start a blog, there is no time like now to purchase your hosting! Most hosting platforms offer as much as 30 – 40% off their yearly plans. And if you’re going to spend this money anyway, why not save?
You can also use this time to update your WordPress theme, purchase yearly accounts on course creation platforms or use any other deal that works for your business. It’s also a good time to try something new.
For example, when it comes to changing a website hosting, often they require at least a yearly commitment. Now this commitment can be a lot more budget-friendly!
That’s why I have gathered some of the best Black Friday deals for bloggers and online entrepreneurs.
Keep in mind: Most BlackFriday deals will be active from November 27th until 30th.
Disclaimer: This blog post includes affiliate links!
How to get the best Black Friday deals?
Here are a few tips to keep in mind before you get into the madness of Black Friday.
TIP #1: Compare the offers
Don’t rush into buying the first thing you see! Most online services and platforms offer Black Friday deals. I even want to say ALL of them do. Therefore, spare some time to actually review what’d be the best deal for you.
TIP #2: Create a new account for a better deal
Many platforms and services offer their discounts only for first-time clients. This means that you can’t upgrade your existing service with the offered discount. However, it’s not a crime to create a new account instead! While sometimes this can be too much of a hassle, it can also be worth it in the long run and save you quite many bucks.
TIP #3: Invest in something you’ve already been thinking about
Don’t let the impulse lead you! Invest in things you’ve thought about purchasing anyway and don’t give in on the momentarily wish just because it says “discount!!”
The best Black Friday deals for bloggers
The best Black Friday Website Hosting deals
- Siteground – Siteground has always been my favorite website hosting. I’ve used it for my own and my client websites for the past 5 years and they’ve never let me down!
- Bluehost – Shared Hosting starting at $2.65/m for 36 months. Bluehost is widely loved by bloggers and online entrepreneurs. It’s easy to use and always budget-friendly website hosting that offers a variety of packages.
- WP Engine – 5 months free on the annual plan WP Engine is considered to be one of the fancy WordPress hostings and they’re giving 5 months for FREE on Black Friday. Use code CYBERWKND30 to get the deal!
The best Black Friday Online Course and membership platform deals
- Teachable – discount on annual plans. For the first time ever, Teachable will offer a great discount on their annual membership plan. It’s always been my favorite course creation platform and I highly suggest it for starters.
- Thinkific – discount on annual plans + additional bonuses. Thinkific is another great alternative for online course creation. Make sure to check out their offer!
- Podia – Podia is an easy to use membership site that gives you a chance to sell all kinds of digital online products without limiting you to courses only.
The best Black Friday WordPress Theme and Page Builder deals
- Elementor Pro – up to 30% off! Elementor is my very favorite WordPress Page Builder. As a website designer, I consider it to be the most flexible and easy to use of them all. The best part – it’s absolutely free to use! However, Elementor Pro has some great features and additional widgets. Make sure to check them out! I really think this is one of the best Black Friday deals for bloggers.
- StudioPress – use a change to buy All Theme Package with a discount of $100. This is the perfect deal for website designers!
- Divi Page Builder – along with 50 – 75% discounts, Divi is also offering several giveaways and other bonuses! Divi is one of the most used Page Builder for bloggers.
- WP Zoom – WordPress theme shop offering a single theme for $39 and a theme pack for $79! Their themes are truly wonderful for bloggers.
- 17th Avenue Designs – one of my favorite indie WordPress theme shops offers 30% off all their themes. If you’re looking for a feminine touch to your design, don’t miss this sale. Use code SANTASCOMING to get the discount.
- Code + Coconut – simple but absolutely wonderful theme designs by one of us (a fellow blogger and digital nomad herself)! All themes with 30% off!
Use the best Black Friday deals for bloggers to upgrade your blog for 2021!
What are your favorite deals out there? Share in the comments!